November 25, 2021
On Norwich St in front of St Mark's Square
next to First United Methodist Church.
Brunwick, GA 31520
Packet Pick up:
Wednesday November 24th, 2021 12pm-5pm and Race day
First United Methodist Church (Directly across St Marks on Norwich)
Race Day information:
6:30am Race Day registration and packet pick up opens
7:30am Fun Run starts
8:00am 5k start
Awards ceremony as soon as the results are ready
Awards for overall/masters male and female winners
Age group awards
contact Karlyn Barnes: email@example.com
contact Rogelio Quintanar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Are strollers allowed? Strollers are welcomed and we ask that they start towards the end of the pack.
2. Can I run with headphones? While the WB4UG discourages the use of headphones, we do not impose a ban on wearing these devices during either event.
3. What if the race is cancelled? Only inclement weather or an "act of God" will lead us to cancel the race. No refunds.
4. Is there race day registration? Yes! 6:30am on race day!
5. Where can I park on race day? Anywhere except on Norwich between
Gloucester and Monk.
6. When will results be posted and where? Blue Footed timing is overseeing
the results. Results will be announced and posted after the race and on
social media pages.
7. I have to rush home to start preparing Thanksgiving dinner but I won an
award and will miss the medal ceremony? Check with race staff before you
leave and we'll see about getting your sweet medal to you
8. What does the WB4UG benefit? All PROCEEDS BENEFIT Glynn County Students with special needs.